One finished product from materials coming till shipment, need at least 7 steps as below to finish quality control:
1. Materials Inspection: all parts materials will be 20% tested when arriving, then we can know the status of this groups materials.
2. Bulk order sample testing: before bulk order, we will make at least 2pcs samples to test the product lighting effect and function, this way we can find if there is big problem before bulk order and can save production time and cost for whole factory.
3. Each production procedure inspection: our QC team need make sure each production procedure is OK, or it will waste longer time to repair the lights.
4. Aging Testing: when the lights had been assembled, need make at least 24 hours aging test to make sure the lighting is OK, some products need aging test 72 hours.
6. Whole product Inspection: after aging, we will test all lamps appearance, lighting effect to make sure it is a clear, workable light.
7. Packaging Inspection: include label, inner box, out carton and wooden pallet packaging inspection before shipment.